Saturday 7 March 2009

Bikram Yoga Teacher Training

9 weeks, 100 classes and a lot of sweat...after a couple of years debating it, I'm off to Bikram's Teacher Training in Palm Springs.

According to the experts... Your Life and yoga practice will never be the same after the Teacher Training (www.bikramyoga.com/teachertraining). I'm slightly worried about that statement! However...

Things I am looking forward to

1. Meeting Bikram
2. Being in California
3. Becoming a yoga teacher

Things I'm not looking forward to...

1. Being away from everyone I love
2. The pain
3. The 'toilet sharing' issue

This blog will be an honest and real account of my experience. Bring on April 26th!

x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah, Really enjoyed reading your blog. I'm going to TT in April and it's really nice reading the tips on what to take! Can I ask what you did regarding US visa? Did you go for 90 days or did you apply for the student visa?
    Thank you! Aye

    ReplyDelete